Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Hey there buddy

JIM, GOD AMONG MEN! It's blue_block, and I think you should bring back the akiba bike. kthxbai.

Totaljerkface responds:

I will... just have to make it less overpowered and more destructable. also, i don't know who will be riding it

Creeping Creeping

MAX!

Thank god you're finally done I remember when this was the shooter.exe.

Exploding Cow Milk Crisis Exploding Cow Milk Crisis

great job man

I remember playing wrath II back in the day, and this game makes me feel really nostalgic with your style of flash. Thanks!

Zombie Baseball Zombie Baseball

glitch

on level 6, the ball stays in air and the bitch keeps dropping balls.

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

LOL

Everyone hates Mel Gibson

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Momoftwoboys

I fucking lawled. GET YOUR BITCH ASS OFF OF MY NG! I really love the ragdolly physics on this. MOREPLZ!

Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1 Fear Unlimited 2 Issue 1

Ripoff

Of devil may cry 2. Good game anyways

Dizimz responds:

so gien, are you stupid?

Nemesis says : I would suggest you stay in pre-school and learn how to read; because I most definitely seem to recall this project being a TRIBUTE to the Devil May Cry series from Capcom, it's not ripping off - it's an ongoing fan service for people who enjoy the series and who may find enjoyment in this game.

Dizimz says : concured whole heartedly.
First realize that this has so far gotten a few thousand people into playing devil may cry. people who never got around to playing it. and yeah youre probably 12 or under. therefore arent technically allowed to be on a teen - plus site.

Anyhow The game does in no way claim to be, or be as good as devil may cry. and learn the definition of review you fucktard.

Madness combat Time Bulle Madness combat Time Bulle

Dude

Pm me now

Clock Crew Rumble Clock Crew Rumble

MEh

good idead but overused

P.I.C.O. 2 P.I.C.O. 2

GOOD

AND TO XFLOST YOU ARE RETARDED